- Basic vocabulary necessary for daily communication.
- Learning about the world around us (animals, seasons, cultural traditions).
- Counting to 10, basic geometric shapes, colors.
- The development of fine motor skills and coordination.
- Sensory activity: games with small grains, play-doh, materials of different textures.
- Creativity: drawing with pencils, markers, crayons, paints, modeling, handicraft, singing and dancing.
- Educational games, puzzles, reading along with the teacher and assistants.