- Expansion of vocabulary and emphasis on the development of communication skills.
- Reading out loud, working on the understanding of the text: the definition of the main details and sequence of events.
- Learning to write in English.
- Mastering the phonetic and logical structure of the language.
- The study of numbers, the compilation of numbers.
- The study of basic abstract concepts: time, cause-and-effect relationships, analogies, position in space, size, color, shape.
- The study of the world: traditions and cultures of different nations, the basics of biology, geography.
- Creativity: drawing with various materials, designing, modeling, etc.
- Music and dancing.