- Basic and advanced vocabulary on the topics of everyday life and the world around us
- Basic concepts of letters and sounds.
- Basic concepts of numbers and geometric shapes.
- The development of fine motor skills and coordination.
- Sensory activities: games with small grains, play-doh, and materials of different textures.
- Creative projects devoted to the topics studied: drawing, cutting, applying, modeling, etc.
- Design, problem solving and puzzles.
- Reading independently and with teachers.
- Singing and dancing.